How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
To achieve that success, Suzanne will implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. She will work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, she meets with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed she will get in touch with everyone she knows who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. She will also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
Please submit the form below or call or email for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner you start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.