What to Look for in a Real Estate Broker
When buying a home, your preference should be a Broker who…..
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services.
The best way is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if the Realtor is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with Suzanne, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and she will get back to you.